Mozilla Camp Europe 2009 will take place in the beautiful city of Prague on the weekend of October 3-4th. 2008’s event in Barcelona was very memorable but I am sure that 2009’s version will manage to live up to it. Here is William’s announcement.
I am leading the Advocacy track, and so please consider this the Call for papers for Advocacy. I am interested to hear from anyone who would like to present on the topics of:
- promoting Mozilla software (Thunderbird, Firefox, Seamonkey etc.)
- promoting the causes near to our heart: open source, the open web, the use of (open) standards in technology
- influencing organisations to change (e.g. to upgrade from IE6)
- influencing public policy on software
- organising communities, best practices
- …of course, case studies in what you have done in your region are very welcome
Or if you have an idea that you feel fits here, feel free to pitch it to me.
Please submit proposals by Monday, 24th August by email, and get in touch if you have any questions.
One thought on “Calling all evangelists, marketeers, advocates, community organisers, bloggers, activists…”
Wow – kinda cool issue. I will blog about it likewise!!